Important Information for Exhibitors
Registering Complimentary Exhibitor Staff
Registration for each booth is entitled to:
- two (2) complimentary company representatives to staff the booth/s, this includes morning/afternoon teas and lunches for both representatives and
- two (2) tickets to the Welcome Reception (Sunday 4 May 2014)
**Please note: the Congress Gala Dinner is an additional cost, of $140.00.
Complimentary exhibition registrations for each exhibition booth can be done via the below Exhibitor Only Registration Link below.
Registering Additional Exhibition Staff
If your company requires additional exhibitor staff to attend one (1), two (2), three (3) or (4) four days of the World Congress of Audiology Trade Exhibition, please click on the below link to register the appropriate person.
This link allows you to register additional exhibitor staff for the duration of the Trade Exhibition. In addition, you are able to book accommodation and purchase guest tickets to World Congress of Audiology 2014 social functions as well.
We offer SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology data encryption to protect your personal information and credit card details.
Please note: Exhibitor passes cannot be shared.
Additional Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Full Exhibition Registration – $250.00
- Day Exhibition Registration – $120.00
- All costs are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST
- Participation at the Congress exhibition is conditional on registration being paid by Wednesday 30 April 2014
- Your registration isn't confirmed until a confirmation letter and invoice has been received via email
Registration can only be completed by paying by Credit Card - Mastercard or Visa.
Exhibitor Notes & Documents
Please ensure all of this information is forwarded onto all people involved with your exhibition. People who will be required to read this information include, but are not inclusive to:
- Custom build contractors
- Exhibition staff
- Marketing/sales/administrative staff, and
- Vehicle/courier contractors.
It is of high importance and it is the exhibitor's responsibility to ensure that all materials provided are read carefully and that all instructions are abided by.
PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR ALL THE IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR DOCUMENTS**
- What is the bump in time?
- What is the bump out time?
- What do I do regarding a custom booth?
- How do I hire furniture, audiovisual and plants for my booth?
- What do I do regarding food and beverages at my booth?
- What are the arrangements for delievery of freight to the exhibition?
- What do I do about storage of crates/boxes?
- Where do I obtain information about running giveaway competitions etc?
- Where do I park at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre?
- How are sponsorship funds allocated?
- Who are the exhibition contacts?
1. What is the bump in time?
Saturday 3 May 2014
- 0700 – EXPONET to measure, markup & build the exhibition
- 1100 – Custom booth builders access to commence building custom booths (please contact Consec for specific details)
- 1600 – We anticipate that exhibitor staff will have access to start to populate their booths
- 2200 – Finish building for the day.
Sunday 4 May 2014
- 0700 – Exhibitor staff continues to populate booths
- 1100 – Complete building - SHOW READY!
Exhibition Doors Opens: Sunday 4 May 2014 from 12:00 Midday
Access to the exhibition area for move-in will only be available during this time (unless pre-arranged through Consec - Conference Management)
2. What is the bump out time?
Bump out: Wednesday 7 May 2014 from 1:30pm (at the conclusion of Lunch)
Before we allow custom builders to come in a dismantle stands, we will ensure that all delegates and exhibition staff have left the exhibition.
Please allow at least 1 hour before the schedule of custom build staff to enter the exhibition area for dismantle.
If you have any questions in relation to bump out please contact Consec T: +61 2 6251 0675 or E:
3. What do I do regarding a custom booth?
CUSTOM BUILD BOOTHS
To arrange a custom build booth please contact:
Official Exhibition Contractor
17 Lochlamey Street Beenleigh, QLD 4207
T: +61 7 3442 4100
If you are using a preferred custom builder please ensure that you send through your stand to Aaron Neame - for the approval process.
4. How do I hire furniture, audiovisual and plants for my booth?
HIRE OF FURNITURE, AUDIOVISUAL AND PLANTS
17 Lochlamey Street Beenleigh, QLD 4207
T: +61 7 3442 4100
5. What do I do regarding food and beverages at my booth?
ADDITIONAL BOOTH CATERING
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) reserves sole rights for the supply, sale and distribution of all food and beverage
for consumption onsite. Catering from external suppliers is not permitted without prior written consent, and catering rights charges may apply.
Menus, food and beverage packages, costs and additional information are available from your event manager.
Please see the bottom of the exhibitor zone page for the BCEC exhibitor information manual which includes food & beverage menus.
Please Note: As an exhibitor, your inclusions entitle you to morning and afternoon tea and also lunch every day of the exhibition.
6. What are the arrangements for delievery of freight to the exhibition?
Consec - Conference Management and BCEC will not take delivery of any goods, packages or other materials on behalf of exhibitors, nor will they accept any responsibility for the safety or well-being of any such items on, or delivered to, the site in the absence of the exhibitor or his/her agent or contractor.
To assist in the smooth delivery of goods to your booth within the exhibition area, we have allocated a preferred freight forwarding company - DB Schenker. DB Schenker can assist with your delivery and storage needs. Please see information at the bottom of this page for further details.
*Please go to the bottom of the exhibitor zone page and down load the BCEC Exhibitor Manual for more details and access maps regarding deliveries.
7. What do I do about storage of crates/boxes?
There is NO storage available for exhibitors at the BCEC. You will need to make arrangements to cater for storage of any crates, pallets or boxes that you might have.
Information coming soon for our preferred freight forward company, DB Schenker, on options for storage.
8. Where do I obtain information about running giveaway competitions etc?
Gift Giving Policy for the XXXII World Congress of Audiology 2014
Statement from the XXXII World Congress of Audiology 2014
The XXXII World Congress of Audiology 2014 is viewed as a premier international event. The congress affords members and other delegates with the opportunity to exchange and
update information on audiological research, clinical findings and technology. The strong support of our colleagues from the hearing healthcare industry supports the updating of members and delegates knowledge about technology currently available in the field. The trade exhibition, which is a feature of the congress, also provides an opportunity for industry to meet with members and delegates on a professional basis.
The XXXII World Congress of Audiology 2014 Committee is grateful for the support provided by the hearing healthcare industry colleagues in being official sponsors and exhibitors of
the congress. This enables the congress to invite internationally acclaimed speakers and to furnish a broad scientific and clinical
program, as well as involving consumer groups and consumers on the final day of the congress. The XXXII World Congress of Audiology expects all of its members to adhere to the XXXII World Congress of Audiology
Code of Ethics. We would expect, and respectfully request, that our colleagues in the hearing healthcare industry do not engage in commercial or marketing activities, such as the provision of significant or costly gifts, that would be viewed as placing our members in a potential or perceived conflict of interest situation in regards to the Code of Ethics.
XXXII World Congress of Audiology 2014 Committee
Please contact Consec - Conference Management on +61 2 6251 0675 should you have any questions.
9. Where do I park at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre?
There is car parking available under the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
0 - 6 Hour $15
6 - 7 Hour $17
7 - 8 Hour $19
8 - 9 Hour $21
Over 9, up to 24 Hours (max) $25
To receive the early bird rate, enter before 9am, exit between 3pm - 6pm (Mon- Fri only) $12
10. How are sponsorship funds allocated?
Sponsorship funds are allocated to congress costs including speakers, program, equipment and audiovisual. The delegate registration fee covers catering, entertainment and social functions.
11. Who are the exhibition contacts?
Consec - Conference Management
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
PO Box 3127
BMDC ACT 2617
Phone: +61 2 6251 0675
Fax: +61 2 6251 0672
EXPONET - Exhibition Builder
P.O. Box 1432
Beenleigh QLD 4207 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 7 3442 4100
Fax: +61 7 3382 60666